About Me

My name is Rose and I am an OCT certified teacher. This blog will be used to share resources and ideas relating to teaching within the P/J classroom. I will also explore ways in which technology can used to facilitate and enrich learning within the classroom. I hope that this blog will inspire other teachers and teaching candidates to incorporate technology into their classrooms to create a more interactive classroom environment to cultivate creativity and make learning more pleasurable for all students.

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Instructional Video

This is a short instructional video explaining how to use a livescribe pen followed by some classroom applications. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on this professional video Rose! Your examples are really spot on - I especially liked the group work application of the pen. :) Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the video. I'm going to show this video to a parent. Her child has gross motor delay and I know that she could really use a device like this.

    ReplyDelete